Sunday, June 21, 2009

Small update

Hello everyone, just got a small update on a few things. I sent off the last of my paperwork to the JET desk this past week. I still have been studying and practicing, so I'm glad about that. Yesterday was pretty intense, I did a whole website, start to finish yesterday, I got it up live too.
http://pearlierealty.com is the site, it's not the greatest site ever, but I really feel my HTML and CSS are improving with the practice I have been doing. Once I get some serious layout and photoshop practice, I'll be making really sweet looking sites. But I am happy with the baby steps, it helps me stay focused than trying to practice three things at once and get burned out. I was actually all ready to start on the next subject in my study map, Javascript, but I decided to just wait till I got to Japan before I start on that. So, I'll just check out some CSS videos till I get setup there. I also got a letter from Niigata prefecture this past week, it was just a short letter about packing and that stuff, but I was glad to get something in the mail. Also, I should receive my JET handbook and JET life DVD in the mail this week. Other than that, I will be attened my family reunion in Florida the week before I depart for Japan. So, I'll be leaving that and going straight to LA; hopefully all that stuff goes through smoothly. Anyway, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment