Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Preparations!

Well, more preparations have been getting taken care of. Yesterday I got a new laptop (macbook baby) which will be my only computer until I get my pc shipped. Also did some clothes shopping for work clothes. When I got home yesterday, I had the JET handbook waiting for me in the mail.
Today I went out and got a pair of indoor shoes, and some dress shoes for when I have to wear a suit(which should not be too much). Other than that, I have been transferring stuff to my portable HD since my windows 7 beta will expire soon; so I have the windows 7 RC ready to install, just got to get few more things done so I don't have to wait until all the programs are reinstalled to get to work. Time is flying by a bit and departure is coming up quick, so I hope to have some more fun with family and friends, and get some work done so I wont have it following me. I'll keep you guys posted.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please keep us posted! Let us know how much you love the RC. For a great video on what's new in the RC and so much more, check out the Springboard site for Windows 7 on TechNet here http://tinyurl.com/832nco

    Jessica
    Microsoft Windows Client Team

    ReplyDelete