Sunday, March 21, 2010

So much for Spring.

It has been quite a while since I last posted. Not much has happened aside from a ton a snow and freezing cold temperatures. However, I did get a new camera. The day I got it, it was nice and sunny, but I didn't have time to take any pictures. The last few days, when I have a decent amount of time to take pictures, it's raining and windy. Not cool. Anyway, here are a few pics I could muster up from just messing around.

This little guy protects my phone.
Yum. One of my favorite soft drinks here, cider.

Across the street from my place.
Another across the street shot.
On the way to the market.
Next to my apartment section, there is a man who makes stone animals, and other assorted things.

I like cats.

Hopefully I will be able to take some awesome new pictures, and get better at taking them.
See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment